- Height: 5'3''
- Eye Color: Green/Hazel
- Hair Color: Black
- Favorite Movie: The Proposal
- Favorite Book: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein & Twilight Series Books
- Favorite TV Show: Revenge, Blacklist
- Favorite Music: Country
- Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese w/Pickles
- Favorite Color: Blue &Green
- Favorite Vehicle: Chevy Truck
- Other Hobbies: Baking, Cooking, Working Out, Shopping, Traveling, Scrapbooking
After watching sprint car legends such as Donny Schatz during my childhood, I began my racing career when I entered my first go-kart race at the age of nine, and I have had a passion for racing ever since.
After winning a national go-kart racing title in 2001, I continued my racing career by advancing to the sprint car division. I raced competitively with the World of Outlaws, American Sprint Car Series, All Stars, and with Australia’s premiere racing series.
After a few years of successful dirt track racing, I joined NASCAR’s Drive for Diversity to race on asphalt. I ran in the NASCAR Whelen Series for three years. During those years, I placed 25th overall in the nation and 5th in the highly competitive Virginia State points championship. While I have enjoyed my racing career, in 2012, I made the decision to pursue my next passion: covering races as a reporter and producing interviews with drivers and their team members.
In 2013, I began my career as a race reporter working for the World of Outlaws. During the past year, I have enjoyed being on the other side of the microphone. My racing experience and the relationships I have developed with drivers during my racing career give me the experience and connections necessary to excel as I pursue my career as a race reporter.
Other facts you may not know:
- Captain of my cheerleading squad in high school
- Broke my leg in 3 places racing when I was 17, had a total of 7 surgeries to repair it
- Was a special guest on the Tyra Banks Show
- Broke my wrist racing, had surgery to put a screw in, and was racing again a week later
- I love baking sweets and cooking, trying new things