What occurred after the wreck on Saturday reminded me about one of the many reasons I love racing. What looked to be a short night for Jeff Knight, ended up being a familiar moment to me as Chris Preston and his crew offered up their race car should Jeff wish to drive it. The goodwill was honestly touching. I have been around dirt track racing my whole life and everyone was always willing to lend a helping hand or a spare part, wing, tire, whatever. So, to see that in the asphalt world of racing made me realize how much I love being involved in the racing community.
With some strategically placed blue duct tape, the Total Velocity MotorSports crew wasted no time is getting the former 26 racecar re-assigned as the number 70. One more practice run allowed us to scuff the qualifying tires and make sure the car was set up perfect for the race. In Qualifying, my car felt good, but the motor was running too lean, so we weren’t getting the power we needed to turn a quick time. Returning to the pits, the guys changed the jets in the carburetor for the feature race and it really helped!
Powered by Blogger.
Natalie In The News
- American Cars American Girls
- Top Female in National Points...
- Philip Morris back to winning ways, eyes another national title
- Driver-crew chief relationships key to Sellers Racing's success
- Peyton Sellers benefits from Morris' misfortune, claims bounty at SoBo
- Sather, Falk continue stringing together strong
- Morris prepared for bounty issued by SoBo to stop six-race winning strea
- Natalie Sather's improvement seen with second-place finish at SoBo
- 2011 Season Opener at South Boston
- NASCAR Home Tracks:Spotlight on Natalie Sather
- Bleacher Report: In the Drivers Seat with Natalie Sather
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part 2)
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part One)
- A Broken Wrist Not Holding Natalie Sather Back at South Boston
- Sellers Racing starting off 2010 South Boston Speedway season strong
- Sather's feminine side shines through on 'Tyra'
- Us Magazine.com Hot Pics Oh, Make Me Over!
- Fargo driver Sather to appear on "Tyra Show"
- Danville Register&Bee:Natalie Sather ready for first season at South Boston
- K&N Filters Article
- Everett Herald TrackSide
- Everett Herald Sports
- Nascar Home Tracks
- Hoseheads.com: Turn 5 With Natalie
- Motorsport.com: 2007 Season Review (1/1/08)
- WhoWon.com: Velocity Wings Congratulates Mike, Natalie and Kaley (9/14/07)
- RacinBoys.com: Sather looks to make history this Friday at U.S. 36 Raceway (9/5/07)
- AutoRacingDaily.com: Wright Denies Sather O’Reilly ASCoT Honors in OKC Prelim (3/24/07)
- Fox Sports AU: Aussies to challenge USA's best (1/20/07)