It was an interesting week with all the rain that Knoxville got. The first night of qualifying was rained out, and I was to qualify Thursday but instead of pushing everything back a day they left Thurday night as it was and Wednesday was switched to Friday. I time trialed 44th not nearly as good as I wanted, but after time trials we did switch up the car a little. I was in a good postion in my heat race though. I got 2nd in my heat, and was locked in to the A Main, where I finished 20th. I had accomplished one of my goals for the week and that was to make it to the A Main on my qualifying night.
I appreciate all my fans and the support they gave me this weekend. It really does mean alot. After the next night of qualifying I was 63rd in points, but only the top 50 were locked to Saturday nights main events. For those of you that don’t know I am currently leading the ASCS Midwest points, and have a very important race coming up this Tuesday. After a lengthy disscussion we decided to save our equipment for the race on Tuesday, and not participate in the day race on Saturday at Knoxville. Thanks again to everyone for making this past weekend so much fun!
Powered by Blogger.
Natalie In The News
- American Cars American Girls
- Top Female in National Points...
- Philip Morris back to winning ways, eyes another national title
- Driver-crew chief relationships key to Sellers Racing's success
- Peyton Sellers benefits from Morris' misfortune, claims bounty at SoBo
- Sather, Falk continue stringing together strong
- Morris prepared for bounty issued by SoBo to stop six-race winning strea
- Natalie Sather's improvement seen with second-place finish at SoBo
- 2011 Season Opener at South Boston
- NASCAR Home Tracks:Spotlight on Natalie Sather
- Bleacher Report: In the Drivers Seat with Natalie Sather
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part 2)
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part One)
- A Broken Wrist Not Holding Natalie Sather Back at South Boston
- Sellers Racing starting off 2010 South Boston Speedway season strong
- Sather's feminine side shines through on 'Tyra'
- Us Magazine.com Hot Pics Oh, Make Me Over!
- Fargo driver Sather to appear on "Tyra Show"
- Danville Register&Bee:Natalie Sather ready for first season at South Boston
- K&N Filters Article
- Everett Herald TrackSide
- Everett Herald Sports
- Nascar Home Tracks
- Hoseheads.com: Turn 5 With Natalie
- Motorsport.com: 2007 Season Review (1/1/08)
- WhoWon.com: Velocity Wings Congratulates Mike, Natalie and Kaley (9/14/07)
- RacinBoys.com: Sather looks to make history this Friday at U.S. 36 Raceway (9/5/07)
- AutoRacingDaily.com: Wright Denies Sather O’Reilly ASCoT Honors in OKC Prelim (3/24/07)
- Fox Sports AU: Aussies to challenge USA's best (1/20/07)