Well just gearing up for the 360 & 410 Nationals. I qualify on Thursday night for both National events. I raced in Knoxville this past weekend, and didn’t do as well as I would have liked to, but it was my first race back in Knoxville after my really bad crash. I am just glad that I got to go back once more before the Nationals. Its going to be a long 2 weeks in Knoxville, but it is also going to be really fun. Hope to see everyone there!
Powered by Blogger.
Natalie In The News
- American Cars American Girls
- Top Female in National Points...
- Philip Morris back to winning ways, eyes another national title
- Driver-crew chief relationships key to Sellers Racing's success
- Peyton Sellers benefits from Morris' misfortune, claims bounty at SoBo
- Sather, Falk continue stringing together strong
- Morris prepared for bounty issued by SoBo to stop six-race winning strea
- Natalie Sather's improvement seen with second-place finish at SoBo
- 2011 Season Opener at South Boston
- NASCAR Home Tracks:Spotlight on Natalie Sather
- Bleacher Report: In the Drivers Seat with Natalie Sather
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part 2)
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part One)
- A Broken Wrist Not Holding Natalie Sather Back at South Boston
- Sellers Racing starting off 2010 South Boston Speedway season strong
- Sather's feminine side shines through on 'Tyra'
- Us Magazine.com Hot Pics Oh, Make Me Over!
- Fargo driver Sather to appear on "Tyra Show"
- Danville Register&Bee:Natalie Sather ready for first season at South Boston
- K&N Filters Article
- Everett Herald TrackSide
- Everett Herald Sports
- Nascar Home Tracks
- Hoseheads.com: Turn 5 With Natalie
- Motorsport.com: 2007 Season Review (1/1/08)
- WhoWon.com: Velocity Wings Congratulates Mike, Natalie and Kaley (9/14/07)
- RacinBoys.com: Sather looks to make history this Friday at U.S. 36 Raceway (9/5/07)
- AutoRacingDaily.com: Wright Denies Sather O’Reilly ASCoT Honors in OKC Prelim (3/24/07)
- Fox Sports AU: Aussies to challenge USA's best (1/20/07)