Well last weekend we had 2 races for Midwest ASCS region.This was just a week after my hard crash at Knoxville. After going to a week of PT I was ready to go. Friday night we were in Denison, IA and once again I drew high number, so had to start in the back of my heat. Didn’t end up to well, the car was a little tight. Started 3rd in the B and ran 2nd to Billy Alley. In the feature I started 18th and ended up in 10th. It was an ok night and still was leading points at the end of the night. Saturday we headed over to Eagle, NE. It had been some time since I had been there and it was good to see a lot of familiar faces.
Once again the number I pulled was a high one, so I started in the back of my heat again. I ended up getting 4th in my heat so that gave me enough passing points to make it into the A Main right away. I started 15th in the A, but unfortunately had a accident in turn 3 on lap one. A car in front of me, I believe blew a motor as I was entering the corner and it was a chain reaction to slow down; I got the worst of it. I spun and was hit directly head on and luckily the only thing that was damaged was my front bumper. I got restarted and had to tag the back of the field. Once again I finished 10th. I am still leading points right now and have an 86 point lead over Toby Chapman. With only 2 races left with the ASCS Midwest Region I have to stay consistent and I think I should be able to maybe win the points championship!
Powered by Blogger.
Natalie In The News
- American Cars American Girls
- Top Female in National Points...
- Philip Morris back to winning ways, eyes another national title
- Driver-crew chief relationships key to Sellers Racing's success
- Peyton Sellers benefits from Morris' misfortune, claims bounty at SoBo
- Sather, Falk continue stringing together strong
- Morris prepared for bounty issued by SoBo to stop six-race winning strea
- Natalie Sather's improvement seen with second-place finish at SoBo
- 2011 Season Opener at South Boston
- NASCAR Home Tracks:Spotlight on Natalie Sather
- Bleacher Report: In the Drivers Seat with Natalie Sather
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part 2)
- In the Drivers Seat With Natalie Sather(Part One)
- A Broken Wrist Not Holding Natalie Sather Back at South Boston
- Sellers Racing starting off 2010 South Boston Speedway season strong
- Sather's feminine side shines through on 'Tyra'
- Us Magazine.com Hot Pics Oh, Make Me Over!
- Fargo driver Sather to appear on "Tyra Show"
- Danville Register&Bee:Natalie Sather ready for first season at South Boston
- K&N Filters Article
- Everett Herald TrackSide
- Everett Herald Sports
- Nascar Home Tracks
- Hoseheads.com: Turn 5 With Natalie
- Motorsport.com: 2007 Season Review (1/1/08)
- WhoWon.com: Velocity Wings Congratulates Mike, Natalie and Kaley (9/14/07)
- RacinBoys.com: Sather looks to make history this Friday at U.S. 36 Raceway (9/5/07)
- AutoRacingDaily.com: Wright Denies Sather O’Reilly ASCoT Honors in OKC Prelim (3/24/07)
- Fox Sports AU: Aussies to challenge USA's best (1/20/07)